New Valentine's Tea Towel Pattern

Happy day to everyone!
 
I hope you've recovered from the holidays and are keeping nice and cozy. It's been a typical January here in the great northwest. I can't complain; the gardens (and the gardener) needed some rest! Still, I couldn't help but force a few bulbs to have tete-a-tete daffodils in the kitchen during this cold and dark month of January.
 
 I have to apologize for not getting this blog out sooner. Painting and writing has been keeping me cheery and busy.
 
From the requests that I have gotten, I think many of you enjoy embroidering tea towels as much as I do. So, I finally have a new pattern for you - just in time for Valentine's Day.
 
This can be embroidered in just a couple of evenings. What a sweet gift it would make for a friend.
So, here is the pattern. Just click on the above picture and print on your printer, then transfer to a tea towel. I use 3 strands of floss with a stem stitch. The dots on the frosting are french knots. Sorry I have to say this legalese again, but you know the drill...the design is copyright Nancy E. Mink 2013, so please just use it for your personal use.
Happy Sewing!
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. You always have such nice and upbeat Blogs Nancy! So much fun to read and look at the paintings, it just makes my day, especially in winter!

    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making one for my mom. Thank you for the cute pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. E.E.W.2/01/2013

    I love it! Do you sell other patterns? If so, where can I buy them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/01/2013

    Simple and cute - I like!

    ReplyDelete