My Art on QVC!

I have enjoyed working with a company, Conimar/Counter Art, for quite a few years. They've manufactured many items with my artwork on them, and recently have made a large collection of products with my "Sunflowers in Bloom" artwork.

One of the products is called "Instant Counter." It's a multitasker which serves many uses in the kitchen; extra counter-top to cover stove coils or burners, serving tray, cutting board, counter-top saver...and the list can go on.
It's presented and sold on QVC and I'm honored to say that my "Sunflowers in Bloom" was one of the few designs chosen. Yes, I am excited and ever so pleased! It's fun to think of the different homes these products go into. 

Just click on this link...Instant Counter on QVC
and you can see the video of the presentation.

I'm very blessed to be able to call painting for home and garden decor my "work." 

That said, I still like a break from painting once in a while to get revitalized and inspired. Since this is the weekend we are celebrating our country's independence, I'll be setting the paint brushes aside and enjoying a nice, long weekend off. 



No comments:

Post a Comment